Thank you to all the parents that attended our Fall 2019 Parent University
We will have another opportunity to host a district-wide Parent University for all our new families and those that didn't get to attend this event, but please check with your child's school to see if they are hosting a parent/community night at their site. We'll list upcoming events here as we hear from the schools.
MPS Parent University Fall 2019
Join Moore Public Schools in an informal come-and-go Parent University at Southmoore's Lecture Center. Tables will be set up inside the Lecture Center and outside in the lobby with representatives to answer any and all of your questions.
Parent University "Tables" to Visit include:
- Security & Storm Shelter Updates
- Athletics - Programs, Policies, and More
- Fine Arts & Co-curricular Clubs Offered
- Child Nutrition & Free-Reduced Information
- Cox's Connect to Compete $10 Internet
- Indian Education Services
- Special Education Services
- Mental Health Services
- Digital Citizenship & Student Data Privacy
- Curriculum Updates (new programs and opportunities)
- STEAM Program
- Concurrent Enrollment
- Testing (ACT, AP, etc...)
- iPad and Dell Windows Laptop Demos
- These devices are what students are using across the district, and they will provide demos for parents.
- Essential Parent Applications
- District Social Media and Communications
- Infinite Campus Parent and Student Portal
- Microsoft Office 365
- Canvas LMS
- SeeSaw for Early Childhood
- Library Partners - Pioneer and Metropolitan Library Systems
- 1:1 Timeline & MPS One Vision
- Parent demo and hands on training provided.
*Park on the West side of the school and enter in doors 15A or 15B.