Application (subject to change by Teacher of Record)
Site Information Forms (To be filled out prior to beginning the course)
Assignments (subject to change by Teacher of Record)---Internship Logs found here!
MHS Internship/OJT Program - Letter to Students
As a Moore High School Student Intern/OJT Student, you will be representing Moore High School and its reputation. As an intern/employee, you will be working with professionals in various career fields and professional settings. We expect that you will act professionally while at your site. The expectations of the intern/employee are as follows:
- You will be treated with respect.
- You will ask questions if you need to.
- You will learn something from this experience.
- You will be able to do and observe day-to-day activities conducted at your site.
- You will follow site attendance requirements.
- Your will respect your supervisor(s).
- You will follow your site’s electronic device & dress code policies.
- You will treat all employees and staff with respect.
- You will maintain confidentiality as required by your site.
- You might even have a little fun!
Failure to comply with the above, may result in removal from a site. If that occurs, you will be responsible for securing an alternative site for the duration of the semester. Our hope is that this can be a beneficial learning experience for our interns, and that the time spent in the internship program will enhance future career advancement!
We want to offer this opportunity to as many students as possible, however if a student has failed a course, is behind on credits needed for graduation, is currently attending MNTC, doesn't have their own transportation, is interested in a career that an internship cannot be secured, or has another schedule conflict students they may be unable to participate in the program.
Please click through the documents below for more information. If you have any questions feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Moore High School