- Process reports of lost, stolen, or damaged devices in a manner that minimizes disruption to student's classroom activites.
- Follow protocols to ensure student data privacy.
- Educate students about proper use of devices.
- Protect students working onling by montioring student activity and filterning internet traffic
- Note: Despite the district's best efforts to filter internet traffic, students may encounter information that may be inappropriate or illegal. If a student encounters such information, the student or parent should immediately notify a teacher or administrator.
Student & Parent Responsibilities
- Keep usernames, passwords, and personal information confidential.
- Use appropriate language and be respectful of others.
- Observe and respect license and copyright agreements.
- Be responsible for device care and maintenance.
- Take appropriate steps to report damaged, lost, or stolen devices.
- Immediately notify MPS Technology if you suspect your device has been compromised or hacked.
- Return the device in the event of a student's withdrawl from MPS.