Expected Behavior and Usage
Materials Lending Policy
* Students may check out up to two library books at a time.
* Library books may be kept for up to two weeks.
* Materials may be renewed, unless another student has placed a hold on the item.
* Students will not be allowed to take out additional items until all overdue materials are returned or paid for if lost.
* Students will be charged the replacement cost for any lost items or items that are returned with significant damage that causes the item to be unusable.
* The library is a safe place, and all are welcome.
* Treat others with kindness and respect.
* Conduct yourself in a way that allows others to learn.
* Follow all directions given by library staff.
* You must have a teacher-signed hall pass/permission slip, during class time, to visit the library.
* Clean up after yourself. Help us keep the library neat and clean for all to enjoy.