Central Junior High Website -
(teaching videos from Central’s teachers)
- Go to Central Junior High Website
- Click blue circle in top right corner with three white lines
- On left side under Main Navigation – find and click on Math Corner
- Click on correct grade and semester
- Click on correct class
- Click on video that matches the math skill needed (link will take you to Youtube)
Free site with teaching videos for all math levels
Get live homework assistance from online tutors. Covers kindergarten - 12th grade subject areas. Also available is a 24-hour writing lab to which you can submit papers for proof reading and test preparation resources.
LIBRARY CARD NEEDED TO ACCESS
District After School Tutoring
M - TH
Dependent on tutoring location
Tutoring is available for any 4th - 8th grader with one or more "D" or "F" in a core class. Tutoring is offered at 5 of the junior high schools on various days/times. Parents may apply at:
The program runs from October 5, 2020 to April 8, 2021
It is free for all qualifying MPS students.
High school students under the direction of a supervising teacher will tutor students. Grades 4th through 8th in 50-minute sessions.
Tutoring session times are:
(4:30-5:20) (5:30-6:20) (6:30-7:20)
Tutoring will take place at the following junior high locations on the days specified: