2022-2023 Enrollment Information
Parents and guardians of currently enrolled students can now complete the Annual Review via Infinite Campus's Online Registration portal. New families to the District can complete Online Registration beginning March 8th.
Whether a family is choosing to attend in person or remotely via Moore Virtual Academy, every returning student must
1) Complete the online annual review and verification of information,
- Visit the District K-12 Online Enrollment page for more information
2) Course selections will be completed by the student through OKCareerGuide and log in using Clever
- Click My Ed Plans in the menu
- Click Add a New Plan
- Name your plan your current grade
- Verify the school year
- Choose College Pre/Core as the Area of Study
- Click Create Plan
- Select the grade you will be in next year and choose your courses for 2022/2023 school year
- Once courses have been selected for next year, click Submit for Approval
**Additional instructions can be found in students' Canvas course My Career & Academic Plan > Creating your Ed Plan
- Moore Virtual Academy students follow the above instructions using OKCareerGuide.
If you are brand new to Moore Public Schools, you will find all the information here: New Student Enrollment.
- Please upload all required documents
- We will request academic records from your previous school.
If you do not have a Parent Portal account, be sure to follow the directions in this video or visit the Parent Portal Support Webpage