Whether a family is choosing to attend in person or remotely via Moore Virtual Academy, every returning student must
1) Complete the online annual review and verification of information,
2) and complete the course selection for the 2021-2022 school year.
- currently enrolled in-person students can complete this on the physical forms they were given in class and return to the appropriate counselors
- Moore Virtual Academy students can complete this digitally using the fillable PDF forms linked below.
If you are brand new to Moore Public Schools, click the link above under #1 "Visit the District K-12 Online Enrollment page".
- Please upload all required documents
- We will request academic records from your previous school
- When the counselors return in August, you will be contacted to make an appointment/pick courses.