Whether a family is choosing to attend in person or remotely via Moore Virtual Academy, every returning student must
1) Complete the online annual review and verification of information,
2) Complete the course selection for the 2022-2023 school year.
- Students currently enrolled in person can complete this on the physical forms they were given in class and return them to the appropriate counselors.
- Moore Virtual Academy students can complete this digitally using the fillable PDF forms linked below.
If you are brand new to Moore Public Schools, you will find all the information here: New Student Enrollment.
- Please upload all required documents
- We will request academic records from your previous school.
- When the counselors return in August, you will be contacted to make an appointment/pick courses.