Moore Virtual Academy (MVA) students will turn in their devices at the Center for Technology.
All student that have HOT SPOT must be returned on designated dates.
Elementary, Junior High, seniors and any student leaving the district must return all devices on these following dates.
*Please bring all parts, cables and chargers for the devices, including Hotspots.
1504 SE 4th Moore OK 73160
Thursday, May 13th 9am - 6pm
Friday, May 14th 7:30am – 4pm
Monday, May 17th 8am – 4pm
Please review the following links for details on the MPS:1 Links website:
- Device evaluation
- Device Protection Plan (DPP)
- MPS 2020-2021 Device Protection Plan enrollment ended April 30th, 2021.
- **NOTE: This coverage is only valid for this school year (expires June 30th, 2021)
- Reminder: Any Freshman student that purchases a Device Protection Plan, all four years, is eligible to keep their device upon graduation (2024). Please email MPS1@mooreschools.com if you have questions about this offer
- How to clean your device before turning them in
- FAQs: Device Check In