• New Student Enrollment

    Summer hours start May 30th.  Monday - Thursday 7:30 - 3:30, Friday by appointment only.

    **If you have applied for an OPEN Transfer, please do not start this process until you have received an email confirmation from Moore Public Schools regarding acceptance. 


    Moore Public Schools is pleased to provide online enrollment through our Infinite Campus Enrollment System. 

    This process replaces enrollment in the paper form, saves time, and can be done at the convenience of your home.

    To complete the online enrollment process, you will be asked to upload the following documents (2 MB max file upload)...


    • Required Forms - Click HERE to watch a video on how to create a PDF copy of all necessary documents

    **Failure to upload all required documents will result in your application being denied and will delay the start of school for your student.

      • Certified, State Issued Birth Certificate - We will not accept the hospital one with foot prints.
      • Immunization record (list of Oklahoma State required immuniztions)  OR a Completed Exemption Form
      • Choose One Proof of Residence from the list below
        • Gas, water, or electric bill
        • Must be current within the last 30 days
        • It must contain the top portion of the bill showing the customer name and service address. We will not accept the remittance portion.
        • Click HERE for links to utility companies and the DVM if you need to print a current bill. 
      • Builder contract (closing date must be within 90 days)
      • Mortgage statement
      • Lease/rental contract
        • We need the first page showing the name, address and lease terms and the signature page signed by parent and landlord.
      • Parent/Guardian Driver's License or State Issued Photo ID


    • Optional Forms (these are not required to enroll, but helpful to ensure the best learning environment for your student)
      • Legal documents (if applicable) - divorce/custody, guardianship, adoption, legal name change, foster care, etc.
      • Academic History
        • Withdrawal from previous school (9-12th only)
        • Unofficial transcript (9th - 12th) 
        • IEP or 504 documents
        • 506 form (Indian Ed. if applicable) 



    To begin the new student enrollment process, click the button below.



    New Students




    Current Students Click HERE