Goals and Vision
FOR OUR STUDENTS:
- To nuture scientific curiosity and to engage students in the development of scientific thinking and practice.
- To prepare students for college and career readiness through the use of science and engineering practices to teach central scientific concepts.
- To provide equitable science instruction to all students.
FOR OUR TEACHERS:
- To provide support, services, and professional development opportunities needed to enhance the quality of and to promote excellence and innovation in science teaching and learning.
FOR OUR COMMUNITY:
- To build strong connections with and among stakeholders, researchers, practitioners, and policy makers to advocate for science in our society and education system.
Science Department Contacts
Charlene Ashley (405)735-4293
Science and Math Secretary:
Christina Freeman (405)735-4294
Moore Public Schools Science Department 1500 S.E. 4th St. Moore, OK 73160