Registrar and Transcript information
ENTRY BY APPOINTMENT ONLY DUE TO COVID-19
SUMMER HOURS VARY
Hard copies are: Current Students: $.25 each Former Student/Graduate: $1 each
Electronic copies are free and can only be submitted to colleges, universities, NCAA and NAIA.
**Transcripts cannot be faxed or e-mailed.
FINAL TRANSCRIPTS are now available to be sent ELECTRONICALLY TO COLLEGES. If you want a PAPER COPY, there are 2 options: PICK UP, BY APPOINTMENT ONLY or it can be MAILED TO YOU.
IN THE CONTACT BOX BELOW, enter your email or phone number. Then, type in either your ADDRESS or "NEED APPOINTMENT". I will contact you to schedule a time for pick up.
There are 2 ways to obtain transcripts:
1. Submit your request online for electronic or hardcopies (fill in green box below) this is the fastest and easiest.
2. Submit your request by mail, go to form at bottom of page, print, complete, follow instructions and mail to address listed
*Include $1 per transcript and copy of picture id
Under State and Federal laws, once a student graduates or turns 18, no other party may pick up a transcript including parents, siblings, wives/husbands, etc.
Read instructions in green box and fill in below(use scroll bar on right side of box to complete the form)
***For a transcript by mail, please continue to the lower portion of this page for those instructions.TO ORDER TRANSCRIPTS BY MAIL:When requesting by mail, include the following information or print and use the form below.
SOUTHMOORE HIGH SCHOOLOffice of the Registrar2901 S. Santa FeMoore, OK 73160
- Full name at time of attendance
- Date of Birth
- Year last attended or when graduated
- Number of copies you are requesting
- Signature, for release
- Copy of picture Id
- $1.00 per copy, cash, check or money order
- Complete address of college or university if you want a sealed copy mailed directly from SHS
Phone: (405) 735-4988 Fax: (405) 735-4992 e-mail: Vickie Welch