Registrar and Transcript information
Semester 1 transcripts will not be ready until Jan. 15th.
ENTRY BY APPOINTMENT ONLY DUE TO COVID-19
405 735-4988 Processed according to the school calendar and weather.
Hard copies: Current Students: $.25 each Former Student/Graduate: $1 each. Usually ready for pick up the following school day.
Electronic copies are free and can only be submitted to IN STATE colleges, universities, NCAA and NAIA. Usually uploaded the following school day.
**Transcripts cannot be faxed or e-mailed.
TRANSCRIPTS are available to be sent ELECTRONICALLY TO IN STATE COLLEGES ONY. If you want a PAPER COPY, YOU MUST INCLUDE CONTACT INFO SO AN APPOINTMENT CAN BE SCHEDULED.
IN THE CONTACT BOX BELOW, enter your email or phone number. I will contact you to schedule a time for pick up.
There are 2 ways to obtain transcripts:
1. Submit your request online for electronic or hardcopies (fill in green box below) this is the fastest and easiest.
2. Submit your request by mail, go to form at bottom of page, print, complete, follow instructions and mail to address listed
*Include $1 per transcript and copy of picture id
Under State and Federal laws, once a student graduates or turns 18, no other party may pick up a transcript including parents, siblings, wives/husbands, etc.
Read instructions in green box and fill in below(use scroll bar on right side of box to complete the form)
***For a transcript by mail, please continue to the lower portion of this page for those instructions.TO ORDER TRANSCRIPTS BY MAIL:When requesting by mail, include the following information or print and use the form below.
SOUTHMOORE HIGH SCHOOLOffice of the Registrar2901 S. Santa FeMoore, OK 73160
- Full name at time of attendance
- Date of Birth
- Year last attended or when graduated
- Number of copies you are requesting
- Signature, for release
- Copy of picture Id
- $1.00 per copy, cash, check or money order (this includes personal and for a college)
- Complete address of college or university if you want a sealed copy mailed directly from SHS
Phone: (405) 735-4988 Fax: (405) 735-4992 e-mail: Vickie Welch