We are exceited for all this school year holds, and are proud of you for taking rigorous coursework in preparation for your future! There are several webpages that will be helpful for you this year, which are linked below.
If this is your first AP Test, you will need to create an account here
If you have tested before, sign in to your AP account here
- Do not create a new account if you already have one! Use the "Forgot Username or Password?" links to recover your existing account.
- Having trouble logging in? Click here for Account Help
Be sure to use your teacher's Join Code to enroll in the correct course
While I will do my best to communicate through multiple channels, Canvas will be the primary source of inforrmation. If you are the parent/guardian of an AP student and would like access to that information, please follow the "Parent/Guardian Login" instructions on the Canvas Login Information page.
The deadline to Register for AP Exams is October 31st. Any Exam Registrations after this date will incur an additional $40 (per exam) from the College Board. To be Registered for an Exam, the student must complete all of the following:
- join their teacher's Section on MyAP and set their Exam Decision to "Yes". Exams marked as "Undecided" or "No" will not be ordered.
- Complete and turn in a Testing Agreement Form (on Canvas).
- Pay for all ordered Exams on MyPaymentsPlus.
If your family qualifies for Free & Reduced Lunch, please be sure you have applied and been approved before paying for AP Exams. Although all studets receive free lunch this year, the completion of the Free/Reduced Meal Application is the only way I can register a student for AP Exams at the reduced cost.
Jennifer Peters - AP Coordinator