• MPS Enrollment Information


    Please complete enrollment for your student at your student's home school. To find the school that serves your address please click here


    Required Documents for Enrollment:

    (missing documents will delay the enrollment process)

    • An original certified copy of the child's birth certificate. 
    • Two proofs of residency in the parent/guardian's name (any two of the following):
      • Current month's utility bill: Water, gas, or electric only (within the last 30 days; entire bill or top portion showing name of service holder and service address; water bill must be from the City of Moore/City of OKC; final notice bills and telephone/cable/internet bills will not be accepted).
      • Mortgage contract/mortgage statement/warranty deed .
      • Lease/rental contract (each student's name must be listed on lease/rental contract). 
    • Parent/Guardian driver's license or state issued photo ID.
    • Legal documents, if applicable (divorce/custody, guardianship, adoption, name change, etc.).
    • Academic History
      • Withdrawal form from previous school (9th - 12th grade students only).
      • Unofficial transcript (9th - 12th grade students only).
      • IEP or 504 documentations, if applicable.
    • Immunization Record (immunizations must be up to date in order to complete enrollment).The State Board of Health prescribes the immunization requirements and the frequency of their administration. Exemptions to the law may be granted in accordance with the state law and State Health Department requirements. (Reference: Oklahoma State Law Title 70, Section 1210.191-193 and Oklahoma State Department of Health/Guide to School Administrators.)