Skip To Main Content

Proof of Residency

The legal parent/guardian must upload one of the following in their name. Failure to upload one of the required documents will result in your application being denied and will delay the start of school for your student.  If you live with someone else and do not have one of the following in your name, you will need to complete a Residency Affidavit.  Click here for more information

  • Gas, water or electric bill
    • It must be current within the last 30 days.
    • It must be the top portion of the bill showing the customer name and service address.               We will not accept the remittance/mailing portion.
  • Builder contract (closing date must be within 90 days)
  • Lease/rental contract  
    • We need the first page showing the name, address, and lease terms and the signature page signed by parent and landlord.

The following utility links will allow you to sign-in to your account to obtain address confirmation needed for your student's enrollment with MPS. It is important that the utility bill is in PDF format before uploading.