RESIDENCY AFFIDAVITS - THE PARENT AND STUDENT RESIDE WITH SOMEONE AND DO NOT HAVE A REQUIRED PROOF IN YOUR NAME
Affidavits for brand new students will be completed at the enrollment center.
Students renewing affidavits for next school year may complete those at either their home school or the enrollment center beginning June 1 every year.
Both the parent/legal guardian and the other party signing the affidavit must appear in person together. Both must show an Oklahoma driver's licenses and/or state-issued Oklahoma ID. The proof of residency must be ONE of the following:
- Gas, water or electric bill
- It must be current within the last 30 days.
- It must be the top portion of the bill showing the customer name and service address. We will NOT accept the remittance/mailing portion.
- Mortgage statement
- Lease/rental contract
- We need the first page showing the name, address, and lease terms and the signature page signed by parent and landlord.
- The affidavit will become null and void if the student moves from the affidavit address.
A new affidavit must be completed each year prior to enrollment.
The student who is enrolling and their legal parent/guardian MUST be living together with a MPS resident.