Moore Council PTA
The PTA’s mission is to make every child’s potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all children. This mission statement is at the core of everything they do, and it reflects the passion and commitment of the organization's members.
Each year, these individuals use their skills and passion to organize events and programs to benefit the community and support the entire Moore district. A few examples of their endless work include the following:
- Recognizing top staff members through the Pat Henry Award Nomination
- Awarding scholarships to deserving MPS seniors
- Organizing the national Reflections program, providing opportunities for recognition and access to the arts
- Hosting town hall meetings which bring together state legislative representatives and Moore Public Schools constituents
- Supporting local coat closets and food pantries
- Providing an inclusive environment that fosters collaboration and creativity amongst school administration, PTA members, and the community
The Moore Council PTA is a shining example of what can be achieved when people come together to support a common cause. Their advocacy and dedication to ALL children's education and well-being has significantly impacted the community and continues to inspire others to do the same.