1 - District Login firstlastname
Your district username and password enable you to access:
*Any District Desktop Computer
Intune managed laptops
Google & YouTube
Incident IQ (iiQ) “Helpdesk”
*MPS_One wireless network
* = Username is firstlastname only – not full email
Your username is your first and last name. If someone has your same first and last name you may have a number at the end of your username.
1st Step - Your Password
Your default password is your employee ID number. YOUR FIRST LOGIN MUST BE ON A DISTRICT DESKTOP COMPUTER -- When you sign into a district computer for the first time, you will be prompted to change your password. Your password must contain at least 8 characters, be alpha-numeric, and contain at least one capital letter and at least one special character.
Recommended Browser – Google Chrome [Username: district email address | Password: district password]
*If you log into Chrome, all your bookmarks will be saved on any computer you log into.
Google Apps (YouTube) [Username: district email address | Password: district password]
*Must be logged into YouTube with @mooreschools email account to view videos.
Office 365 [Username: district email address | Password: district password]
- Online versions of Microsoft products such Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel… This is also where you will access OneDrive. OneDrive is Microsoft’s cloud-based file storage where you will save all your documents.
- Access O365 from any MPS website or at portal.office.com
- Save time by bookmarking your O365 portal in Google Chrome
- As a MPS employee, you have 5 full downloads of Office 365 Suite for personal devices.