Office 365 Suite Microsoft Apps
Follow these steps to download your free copies of the Microsoft Suite! You are allowed to download and use 5 free suites of Microsoft products on your personal devices – per student!
1. Type portal.office.com into your web browser’s address bar OR select the Office 365 global icon from the flyout menu or Moore Resources section on any MPS website.
2. Have your student login using his/her moorestudents.com email and password
3. When you are on the main Office 365 page, you will see “Install Office” at the top right.
4. During the installation process, be sure to UNCHECK the box next to "Allow my organization to manage my device". If you leave this box checked, the device and web filtering will be managed by Moore Public Schools. To remove your device from district management, please email the home computer name and your contact info to: email@example.com. You can find your device name in SETTINGS/ABOUT.
- What is Office 365? - Video introduction to Microsoft Office 365.
- Office 365 Learning Center
- Microsoft Educator Network - Tutorials, Discussions and Learning Activities for Office 365. Use your school Google log on information to log into site.
- Microsoft OneNote Tutorial - This video will describe OneNote, walk you through the features and offer tips/tricks.
- OneNote for School
- OneNote Class Notebook Creator - How to quickly set up a personal work space for every student, a content library for handouts, and a collaboration space for lessons and creative activities.
- OneDrive - OneDrive is where you can store, and share work file. (similar to Google Drive)
- Setting up Mobile Devices - These are generic instructions to set up mobile devices. Remember to use Apps for Office 365 for Business.
- E-mail setup for Phone - Mobile device email setup instructions.
- Troubleshooting Tips - Suggestions if you are having trouble opening your email.