Magnetism from Electric Currents
Electric Currents from Magnetism
Electrical Energy Study Guide
This is a study guide, NOT an assignment. It is your choice to use it. To prepare for the test over electrical energy it will be in your best interest to be familiar with the following:
- The effects of magnetic poles on other magnetic poles.
- What is a way to determine a magnetic field?
- What makes magnetic fields?
- What does a transformer do?
- The locations of the magnetic and geographic poles.
- The difference between electric motors and generators.
- Joule’s Law for electrical power P = V x I
- Ohm’s Law for voltage V= I x R
- What is a magnetic field?
- Earth’s magnetic field lines
- The difference between a solenoid and an electromagnet.
- The two types of transformers (not Autobots and Decepticons)
- The difference between series and parallel circuits
Electrical Energy.ppt, 3.02 MB; (Last Modified on January 27, 2019)