- Central Elementary
- Central Elementary Announcements
Central Elementary Announcements
November 21, 2019
Principal’s Piece…by Mrs. Jackson
During this holiday season I am forever thankful for our faculty, students, and parents who provide me with many blessings. Your support, kind words, friendship, smiles, laughter, and thoughtfulness overwhelm me. The memories that you have given me will forever be engraved in my heart. So, before the giving season gets under way, I would like to thank you for the daily gifts you give me. Wishing you health and happiness for the coming year!
“The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen, not touched…but are felt with the heart.”
Other important items to be aware of:
- December 2 PTA Holiday Store begins and will be open until December 13th
- December 5 Class Picture Day
- December 6 4th Grade Winter Party
- December 13 2nd Grade Winter Party
- December 17 Papa John’s fundraiser for Central Elementary on 12th Street (tell them you are with Central)
- December 18 Cub Call
- December 20 3rd Grade Winter Party
- December 23 – January 3 Winter Break No School
- January 6 School Resumes
- January 9 Otis Spunkmeyer Fundraiser begins
- Please check lost and found for coats, hats, lunch pails. Unclaimed items will be donated on 12-20-19.
- For the safety of our students, they should not be dropped off before 9:00, unless they are eating breakfast. Students are allowed to eat breakfast at 8:45 and they may go to the classroom at 9:00. Classes begin promptly at 9:00. If your child arrives after 9:15, they need to go to the office to receive a tardy slip.
- Attendance is of the utmost importance. Please be aware that two unexcused tardies equal one unexcused absence, and two unexcused early releases equal one unexcused absence. If your child is unable to attend school, please notify the office by 9:00. If you will be requesting homework, please call no later than 9:30.
- To protect our students and staff, all visitors are required to check in through the office and get a visitor badge.
- If at any time during the school year your contact numbers change, please notify the office. It is imperative that we are able to contact you in case of an emergency.
Becky Jackson, Principal